WOODMARK swivel spindle chair
The seat and back are melamine coated. In the pressing process, under heat and high pressure, the pores are closed. This creates an extremely resistant finish: scratch and wear resistant, impact and break resistant, stain and abrasion resistant, lightfast, resistant to chemicals, flame retardant and self-extinguishing. In addition, anti-slip nubs are pressed into the seat.
The concealed steel swivel spindle with anti-rotation device sits on a robust 5-star steel base, which is epoxy coated and available in many attractive colors.
- Seat and back riveted
- Seat and back color stained
- WOODMARK maple D033 or gray white U023
- Felt floor protectors
- Robust plastic floor protectors with step protection
- Seat surface with pressed-in, anti-slip knobs
- Seat and back are concealed screwed
- Extremely robust 5-star steel base
- Seat and back are melamine coated: extremely scratch and wear resistant, impact and break resistant, stain and abrasion resistant as well as resistant to embers and chemicals.
Seat and back separate and shaped to fit the body. Made of multiplex, surface melamine coated and pore sealed with a scratch, impact and abrasion resistant finish produced in the pressing process.
In beech D334 as standard. Seat surface with pressed-in, anti-slip knobs. Edges softly rounded.
Steel 5-star base, infinitely variable height adjustment by concealed steel swivel spindle with anti-rotation device. Round tubular column: 1.97", epoxy coated. Floor protector with step protection.
FEMB level:2017 (Level 3)
DIN EN 1729-1, DIN EN 1729-2
|Chair width||22.44 "|
|Chair height||29.92-37.01 "|
|Seat height||16.14-23.23 "|
|Chair depth||22.44 "|