WOODMARK C-shape sled base chair with seat upholstery
The seat and back are melamine coated. In the pressing process, under heat and high pressure, the pores are closed. This creates an extremely resistant finish: scratch and wear resistant, impact and break resistant, stain and abrasion resistant, lightfast, resistant to chemicals, flame retardant and self-extinguishing. In addition, anti-slip nubs are pressed into the seat.
The particularly robust oval tubular frame with continuously welded seams is scratch-resistant epoxy coated and available in many attractive colors. The A2S anti-slip floor protectors protect the floor and the chair feet from scratching.
- Seat and back riveted
- Back stained in color
- WOODMARK maple D033 or gray white U023
- Felt floor protector with step protection
- Row connection
- Upholstery fabric price group 2
- Upholstery fabric price group 3
- Upholstery fabric price group 4
- The floor protectors with step protection protect the floor and the chair feet from scratching
- Plate protectors attached to the underside protect the table when it is placed on the tabletop
- Seat and back are concealed screwed
- With seat upholstery, fabrics selectable from price group 1-4
- Optionally with row connection
- Stable C-shape frame, extremely robust and durable due to solid construction
- Ideal for small rooms with little space, because no disturbance of the chair legs when getting in and out of the chair
- Seat and back are melamine coated: extremely scratch and wear resistant, impact and break resistant, stain and abrasion resistant as well as resistant to embers and chemicals.
Seat and back separate and shaped to fit the body. Made of multiplex, surface melamine coated and pore sealed with a scratch, impact and abrasion resistant finish produced in the pressing process.
Seat with flat upholstery.
C-shape frame, side part oval tube: 1.38"/0.59"/0.08", seat support rectangular tube: 1.18"/0.59"/0.08", cross strut oval tube: 1.38"/150.59"/0.06", standard version epoxy coated. Including plate protector to sit on the table top. Floor protector with step protection.
FEMB level:2017 (Level 3)DIN EN 1729-1, DIN EN 1729-2
|Chair width||17.72 "||17.72 "|
|Chair height||31.10 "||32.68 "|
|Seat height||18.90 "||20.47 "|
|Chair depth||20.08 "||20.08 "|
|Weight||15 lb||16 lb|