WOODMARK sled base chair, height adjustable
The seat and back are melamine coated. In the pressing process, under heat and high pressure, the pores are closed. This creates an extremely resistant finish: scratch and wear resistant, impact and break resistant, stain and abrasion resistant, lightfast, resistant to chemicals, flame retardant and self-extinguishing. In addition, anti-slip nubs are pressed into the seat.
The particularly robust, height-adjustable oval tubular frame with continuously welded seams is scratch-resistant epoxy coated and available in many attractive colors. The A2S anti-slip floor protectors protect the floor and chair feet from scratching.
Ideal for rooms with mixed or frequently changing year groups. Due to the height-adjustable frame, the chair adapts to the different body sizes of the learners.
- Seat and back riveted
- Seat and back color stained
- WOODMARK maple D033 or gray white U023
- Felt floor protector with step protection
- The floor protectors with step protection protect the floor and the chair feet from scratching
- Seat surface with pressed-in, anti-slip knobs
- Plate protectors attached to the underside protect the table when it is placed on the tabletop
- Seat and back are concealed screwed
- Stable, height-adjustable sled frame, extremely robust and durable due to solid construction
- Multiple height adjustable through simple safety adjustment
- Seat and back are melamine coated: extremely scratch and wear resistant, impact and break resistant, stain and abrasion resistant as well as resistant to embers and chemicals.
Seat and back separate and shaped to fit the body. Made of multiplex, surface melamine coated and pore sealed with a scratch, impact and abrasion resistant finish produced in the pressing process.
In beech D334 as standard. Seat surface with pressed-in, anti-slip knobs. Edges softly rounded.
Sled frame height adjustable, oval tube: 1.38"/0.59"/0.08" and 1.57"/0.79"/0.06", seat support rectangular tube: 1.18"/0.59"/0.08", cross strut oval tube: 1.57"/0.79"/0.06", standard version epoxy coated. Including plate protector for sitting on the table top. Height-adjustable by means of pull-catch, additional locking by grub screw. Floor protector with step protection.
FEMB level:2017 (Level 3)DIN EN 1729-1, DIN EN 1729-2
|Chair width||20.08 "|
|Chair height||29.53-32.68 "|
|Seat height||16.54-19.69 "|
|Chair depth||20.08 "|