WOODMARK gas lift swivel chair
The seat and back are melamine coated. In the pressing process, under heat and high pressure, the pores are closed. This creates an extremely resistant finish: scratch and wear resistant, impact and break resistant, stain and abrasion resistant, lightfast, resistant to chemicals, flame retardant and self-extinguishing. In addition, anti-slip nubs are pressed into the seat.
The safety gas spring with easy-to-operate hand release sits on a robust 5-star aluminum base, which is available epoxy-coated in many attractive colors as standard or optionally in polished aluminum.
- Seat and back riveted
- Seat and back color stained
- WOODMARK maple D033 or gray white U023
- Felt floor protectors
- Load-dependent braking casters (SH +1.18")
- Polished aluminum base
- Simple operation of the height adjustment due to safety gas spring
- Seat surface with pressed-in, anti-slip knobs
- Seat and back are concealed screwed
- Extremely robust 5-star aluminum base
- Seat and back are melamine coated: extremely scratch and wear resistant, impact and break resistant, stain and abrasion resistant as well as resistant to embers and chemicals.
Seat and back separate and shaped to fit the body. Made of multiplex, surface melamine coated and pore sealed with a scratch, impact and abrasion resistant finish produced in the pressing process.
In beech D334 as standard. Seat surface with pressed-in, anti-slip knobs. Edges softly rounded.
Aluminum 5-star base, with infinitely variable gas lift height adjustment. Round tubular column: 1.97", epoxy coated. With plastic feet.
FEMB level:2017 (Level 3)
DIN EN 1729-1, DIN EN 1729-2, DIN EN 16139
|Chair width||21.26 "|
|Chair height||24.02-28.35 "|
|Seat height||12.99-16.93 "|
|Chair depth||21.26 "|