WOODMARK gas lift swivel chair with seat upholstery
The seat and back are melamine coated. In the pressing process, under heat and high pressure, the pores are closed. This creates an extremely resistant finish: scratch and wear resistant, impact and break resistant, stain and abrasion resistant, lightfast, resistant to chemicals, flame retardant and self-extinguishing. In addition, anti-slip nubs are pressed into the seat.
The safety gas spring with easy-to-operate hand release sits on a robust 5-star aluminum base, which is available epoxy-coated in many attractive colors as standard or optionally in polished aluminum.
- Seat and back riveted
- Back stained in color
- WOODMARK maple D033 or gray white U023
- Felt floor protectors
- Load-dependent braking casters (SH +1.18")
- Polished aluminum base
- Upholstery fabric price group 2
- Upholstery fabric price group 3
- Upholstery fabric price group 4
- Simple operation of the height adjustment due to safety gas spring
- Seat and back are concealed screwed
- With seat upholstery, fabrics selectable from price group 1-4
- Extremely robust 5-star aluminum base
- Seat and back are melamine coated: extremely scratch and wear resistant, impact and break resistant, stain and abrasion resistant as well as resistant to embers and chemicals.
Seat and back separate and shaped to fit the body. Made of multiplex, surface melamine coated and pore sealed with a scratch, impact and abrasion resistant finish produced in the pressing process.
Seat with flat upholstery.
Aluminum 5-star base, with infinitely variable gas lift height adjustment. Round tubular column: 1.97", epoxy coated. With plastic feet.
FEMB level:2017 (Level 3)
|Chair width||21.26 "|
|Chair height||24.80-29.13 "|
|Seat height||15.35-21.26 "|
|Chair depth||21.26 "|