FLEX 4-leg chair with writing surface
The ergonomically shaped FLEX seat shell made of robust and recyclable polypropylene is equipped with the easy-to-clean A2S surface structure. The special shape allows different sitting positions and ensures comfort in all directions.
Ideal for use in specialist rooms, lecture rooms or seminar rooms.
- Chair frame chrome plated
- Felt joint floor protectors
- Teflon floor protector
- Fully upholstered FLEX (size 5-7)
- Book tray (size 5-7)
- FLEX seat shell with grip hole, easy to carry due to its low weight
- Ergonomically optimized writing surface
- Optional seat shell with full upholstery from size 5 possible
- Seat shell with integrated ventilation channels - the closed surface prevents soiling and thus mold formation in the shell interior
- Extremely robust 4-leg frame due to 2.5 mm thick walls with writing surface, can be loaded up to 100 kg
Plastic shell ergonomically shaped. Material made of polypropylene, recyclable, manufactured in double-wall blown process. Thus soft sitting due to air cushioning effect, with integrated ventilation channels and groove to relieve the spine. Grip hole in the lumbar region and recessed grips on the upper edge of the backrest and underside of the chair.
4-leg base frame, round tube: 22/2.5 mm, standard version epoxy coated. With articulated floor protector. Incl. folding writing surface with top made of coated multiplex, melamine coated, highly abrasion resistant. With rounded edges, natural lacquer finish, thickness: 19 mm, maximum load: 100 kg.
Flame retardant according to DIN 4102 B1 | 250 g/m2 +/-5% | 40,000 Martindale tours | Linting 4 | ÖKO-Tex 100
FEMB level:2017 (Level 3)
DIN EN 1729-1, DIN EN 1729-2, DIN EN 16139
|Chair width||64 cm||64 cm|
|Chair height||82 cm||87 cm|
|Seat height||46 cm||51 cm|
|Chair depth||74 cm||74 cm|
|Weight||12 kg||12 kg|