FLEX C-shape chair
The ergonomically shaped FLEX seat shell made of robust and recyclable polypropylene is equipped with the easy-to-clean A2S surface structure. The special shape allows different sitting positions and ensures comfort in all directions.
The slightly springy, robust C-shaped frame supports the toning of the back muscles, promotes blood circulation to the brain and thus ensures greater concentration.
- Chair frame chrome plated
- FLOORSAFE® felt floor protectors
- Fully upholstered FLEX (size 5-7)
- Book tray (size 5-7)
- Cross brace (size 5-7)
- Row connection (size 5-7)
- FLEX seat shell with grip hole, easy to carry due to its low weight
- Optionally available with book tray under the seat shell from size 5 and larger
- Optionally with row connection from size 5 and larger
- Optionally with cross brace for increased stability from size 5 and larger
- Optional seat shell with full upholstery from size 5 possible
- Seat shell with integrated ventilation channels - the closed surface prevents soiling and thus mold formation in the shell interior
- Extremely robust C-shape frame due to 2.5 mm wall thickness with the 3-component A2S FLOORSAFE® floor protectors.
- Protective pads attached to the underside of the chair protect the table when it is placed on the tabletop
- Stackable up to 3 chairs (only without full upholstery)
Plastic shell ergonomically shaped. Material made of polypropylene, recyclable, manufactured in double-wall blown process. Thus soft sitting due to air cushioning effect, with integrated ventilation channels and groove to relieve the spine. Grip hole in the lumbar region and recessed grips on the upper edge of the backrest and underside of the chair.
C-shape frame, sizes 2-4 round tube: 22/2.5 mm, sizes 5-7 round tube: 22/3.0 mm, standard version epoxy coated. With 3-component floor protector A2S FLOORSAFE®. Including plate protector to rest on the table top.
Flame retardant according to DIN 4102 B1 | 250 g/m2 +/-5% | 40,000 Martindale tours | Linting 4 | ÖKO-Tex 100
FEMB level:2017 (Level 3)
DIN EN 1729-1, DIN EN 1729-2, DIN EN 16139
|Chair width||45 cm||45 cm||45 cm||53 cm||53 cm||53 cm|
|Chair height||60 cm||64 cm||67 cm||76 cm||79 cm||84 cm|
|Seat height||31 cm||35 cm||38 cm||43 cm||46 cm||51 cm|
|Chair depth||39 cm||40 cm||41 cm||56 cm||56 cm||56 cm|
|Stackability||3 pcs.||3 pcs.||3 pcs.||4 pcs.||4 pcs.||4 pcs.|
|Weight||3 kg||3 kg||3 kg||5 kg||5 kg||6 kg|