FLEX gas lift swivel chair
The ergonomically shaped FLEX seat shell made of robust and recyclable polypropylene is equipped with the easy-to-clean A2S surface structure. The special shape allows different sitting positions and ensures comfort in all directions.
The safety gas spring with easy-to-operate hand release sits on a robust 5-star plastic base in black.
- Fully upholstered FLEX (size 5-7)
- 3D rocking mechanism
- Partial foot ring
- Felt floor protectors
- Load-dependent braking casters (SH +3 cm)
- Locking casters (SH +3 cm)
- FLEX seat shell with grip hole, easy to carry due to its low weight
- Simple operation of the height adjustment due to safety gas spring
- Optional seat shell with full upholstery from size 5 possible
- Optionally with load-dependent braked casters
- Optionally with partial foot ring
- Seat shell with integrated ventilation channels - the closed surface prevents soiling and thus mold formation in the shell interior
- Extremely robust 5-star black plastic base
Plastic shell ergonomically shaped. Material made of polypropylene, recyclable, manufactured in double-wall blown process. Thus soft sitting due to air cushioning effect, with integrated ventilation channels and groove to relieve the spine. Grip hole in the lumbar region and recessed grips on the upper edge of the backrest and underside of the chair.
Plastic 5-star base in black, with infinitely variable gas lift height adjustment. Round tubular column: 50 mm. With plastic feet.
Flame retardant according to DIN 4102 B1 | 250 g/m2 +/-5% | 40,000 Martindale tours | Linting 4 | ÖKO-Tex 100
FEMB level:2017 (Level 3)
|5-7||38-49 cm||74-85 cm||62 cm||62 cm||9 kg||–|