FLEX swivel spindle chair
The ergonomically shaped FLEX seat shell made of robust and recyclable polypropylene is equipped with the easy-to-clean A2S surface structure. The special shape allows different sitting positions and ensures comfort in all directions.
The concealed steel swivel spindle with anti-rotation device sits on a robust 5-star steel base, which is epoxy coated and available in many attractive colors.
- Fully upholstered FLEX (size 5-7)
- Felt floor protectors
- Casters (SH +3 cm)
- FLEX seat shell with grip hole, easy to carry due to its low weight
- Robust plastic floor protectors with step protection
- Optional swivel spindle base with rubberized double casters
- Optional seat shell with full upholstery from size 5 possible
- Seat shell with integrated ventilation channels - the closed surface prevents soiling and thus mold formation in the shell interior
- Extremely robust 5-star steel base
Plastic shell ergonomically shaped. Material made of polypropylene, recyclable, manufactured in double-wall blown process. Thus soft sitting due to air cushioning effect, with integrated ventilation channels and groove to relieve the spine. Grip hole in the lumbar region and recessed grips on the upper edge of the backrest and underside of the chair.
Steel 5-star base, infinitely variable height adjustment by concealed steel swivel spindle with anti-rotation device. Round tubular column: 50 mm, epoxy coated. Floor protector with step protection.
Flame retardant according to DIN 4102 B1 | 250 g/m2 +/-5% | 40,000 Martindale tours | Linting 4 | ÖKO-Tex 100
FEMB level:2017 (Level 3)
DIN EN 1729-1, DIN EN 1729-2
|Chair width||60 cm|
|Chair height||78-94 cm|
|Seat height||43-59 cm|
|Chair depth||60 cm|