WAVE gas lift swivel chair
Wherever furniture is subject to particularly heavy use, we rely on PAGHOLZ®. During production, thin layers of wood veneer are pressed into the desired shape under heat with up to 2,000 tons of pressure. As a result, our PAGHOLZ® shells, despite their slim cross-section, are extremely robust and resistant: scratch and wear resistant, impact and break resistant, stain and abrasion resistant, lightfast, resistant to chemicals, flame retardant and self-extinguishing.
The safety gas spring with easy-to-operate height adjustment sits on a robust 5-star base made of polished die-cast aluminum.
- Soft casters for hard floors
- WAVE leather seat upholstery
- WAVE leather backrest upholstery
- PAGHOLZ® from sustainable forestry
- Simple operation of the height adjustment due to safety gas spring
- Optionally with seat and back wave upholstery, fabrics in FLEX/WAVE or WAVE leather
- PAGHOLZ® is extremely scratch and wear resistant, impact and break resistant, resistant to staining and abrasion as well as resistant to embers and chemicals.
- Particularly high, ergonomically shaped backrest increases sitting comfort and supports the whole back
- Extremely robust 5-star polished, die-cast aluminum base
- Seat tilt mechanism with weight adjustment, tilt 0° - 18° lockable in 5 positions
PAGHOLZ® shell, with ergonomic three-dimensional shell shape and high backrest, approx. 53 cm, strongly waisted in the lower area. Surface melamine coated and pore sealed with a scratch, impact and abrasion resistant finish created in the pressing process. Seat and backrest with pressed-in texture.
Includes FLEX/WAVE wave padding on seat and back.
Aluminum 5-star base, with infinitely variable gas lift height adjustment. 50 mm round tubular column, polished die-cast aluminum. With load-dependent braked, hard safety casters. Seat tilt mechanism with weight adjustment, tilt 0° - 18° lockable in 5 positions.
FEMB level:2017 (Level 3)
DIN EN 1335-1, DIN EN 1335-2, DIN EN 1335-3
|5-7||41-51 cm||94-104 cm||69 cm||69 cm||12 kg||–|