WAVE 4-leg chair
WAVE 4-leg chair
Wherever furniture is subject to particularly heavy use, we rely on PAGHOLZ®. During production, thin layers of wood veneer are pressed into the desired shape under heat with up to 2,000 tons of pressure. As a result, our PAGHOLZ® shells, despite their slim cross-section, are extremely robust and resistant: scratch and wear resistant, impact and break resistant, stain and abrasion resistant, lightfast, resistant to chemicals, flame retardant and self-extinguishing.
The robust 4-leg frame made of micro-alloyed steel ensures a safe stand. The standard version is available in chrome-plated.
- PAGHOLZ® COLOUR WOOD
- Felt joint floor protectors
- Teflon floor protector
- Flat seat upholstery price group 1
- Flat seat upholstery price group 2
- Flat seat upholstery price group 3
- Flat seat upholstery price group 4
- Flat back upholstery price group 1
- Flat backrest upholstery price group 2
- Flat backrest upholstery price group 3
- Flat backrest upholstery price group 4
- WAVE seat upholstery fabric
- WAVE leather seat upholstery
- WAVE backrest upholstery fabric
- WAVE leather backrest upholstery
- PAGHOLZ® from sustainable forestry
- Optionally with seat and back wave upholstery, fabrics in FLEX/WAVE or WAVE leather
- Optionally with seat and back flat upholstery, fabrics selectable from price group 1-4
- PAGHOLZ® is extremely scratch and wear resistant, impact and break resistant, resistant to staining and abrasion as well as resistant to embers and chemicals.
- Particularly high, ergonomically shaped backrest increases sitting comfort and supports the whole back
- Extremely robust 4-leg frame due to 2 mm thick walls
- Stackable up to 5 chairs (only without seat and backrest upholstery)
PAGHOLZ® shell, with ergonomic three-dimensional shell shape and high backrest, approx. 53 cm, strongly waisted in the lower area. Surface melamine coated and pore sealed with a scratch, impact and abrasion resistant finish created in the pressing process. Seat and backrest with pressed-in texture.
4-leg frame, round tube: 20/2 mm, chrome-plated. With articulated floor protector.
FEMB level:2017 (Level 3)
DIN EN 16139
|Chair width||52 cm|
|Chair height||91 cm|
|Seat height||46 cm|
|Chair depth||53 cm|