WAVE cantilever chair
Wherever furniture is subject to particularly heavy use, we rely on PAGHOLZ®. During production, thin layers of wood veneer are pressed into the desired shape under heat with up to 2,000 tons of pressure. As a result, our PAGHOLZ® shells, despite their slim cross-section, are extremely robust and resistant: scratch and wear resistant, impact and break resistant, stain and abrasion resistant, lightfast, resistant to chemicals, flame retardant and self-extinguishing.
The stable cantilever frame made of micro-alloyed steel ensures a secure stand and allows easy movement. This supports the toning of the back muscles, promotes blood circulation to the brain and thus ensures greater concentration. Ideal for administrative use in meeting and conference rooms.
- Felt floor protectors
- Flat seat upholstery price group 1
- Flat seat upholstery price group 2
- Flat seat upholstery price group 3
- Flat seat upholstery price group 4
- Flat back upholstery price group 1
- Flat backrest upholstery price group 2
- Flat backrest upholstery price group 3
- Flat backrest upholstery price group 4
- WAVE seat upholstery fabric
- WAVE leather seat upholstery
- WAVE backrest upholstery fabric
- WAVE leather backrest upholstery
- PAGHOLZ® from sustainable forestry
- Optionally with seat and back wave upholstery, fabrics in FLEX/WAVE or WAVE leather
- Optionally with seat and back flat upholstery, fabrics selectable from price group 1-4
- PAGHOLZ® is extremely scratch and wear resistant, impact and break resistant, resistant to staining and abrasion as well as resistant to embers and chemicals.
- Particularly high, ergonomically shaped backrest increases sitting comfort and supports the whole back
- Extremely robust cantilever frame due to 2.5 mm wall thickness, allows easy swinging and promotes blood circulation in the back muscles
- Stackable up to 5 chairs (only without seat and backrest upholstery)
PAGHOLZ® shell, with ergonomic three-dimensional shell shape and high backrest, approx. 53 cm, strongly waisted in the lower area. Surface melamine coated and pore sealed with a scratch, impact and abrasion resistant finish created in the pressing process. Seat and backrest with pressed-in texture.
Cantilever frame, firmly welded. Round tube: 22/2.5 mm. Frame chrome-plated, with plastic floor protectors.
FEMB level:2017 (Level 3)
DIN EN 16139
|6||46 cm||92 cm||44 cm||52 cm||10 kg||5 pcs.|