Wherever furniture is subject to particularly heavy use, we rely on PAGHOLZ®. During production, thin layers of wood veneer are pressed into the desired shape under heat with up to 2,000 tons of pressure. As a result, our PAGHOLZ® shells, despite their slim cross-section, are extremely robust and resistant: scratch and wear resistant, impact and break resistant, stain and abrasion resistant, lightfast, resistant to chemicals, flame retardant and self-extinguishing.
- PAGHOLZ® COLOUR WOOD
- Handle hole
- Chair frame chrome plated
- Felt floor protectors
- PAGHOLZ® from sustainable forestry
- Optionally with grip hole, round or oval, modern and practical for carrying
- Tilt protection due to special floor protectors
- Tool-free adjustment of the footrest is child's play with just one hand
- PAGHOLZ® is extremely scratch and wear resistant, impact and break resistant, resistant to staining and abrasion as well as resistant to embers and chemicals.
- Ergonomically and orthopedically adapted, waisted shell shape for all ISO sizes from 2-7
- Stackable up to 3 chairs
PAGHOLZ® waisted shell, with ergonomic three-dimensional shell shape. Surface melamine coated and pore sealed with a scratch, impact and abrasion resistant finish created in the pressing process. Seat and back surface with pressed-in texture.
Cantilever frame, round tube: 0.87"/0.10", epoxy coated. Footrest solid core 0.47", easy adjustment by one-hand operation. With plastic floor protector.
For table height ISO 6 / 29.29".
Seat shell size 4.
FEMB level:2017 (Level 3)
DIN EN 1729-1, DIN EN 1729-2
DIN EN 16139
|Size||2-4, 42 cm|
|Chair width||19.29 "|
|Chair height||31.89 "|
|Seat height||12.20-16.54 "|
|Chair depth||21.26 "|