Wherever furniture is subject to particularly heavy use, we rely on PAGHOLZ®. During production, thin layers of wood veneer are pressed into the desired shape under heat with up to 2,000 tons of pressure. As a result, our PAGHOLZ® shells, despite their slim cross-section, are extremely robust and resistant: scratch and wear resistant, impact and break resistant, stain and abrasion resistant, lightfast, resistant to chemicals, flame retardant and self-extinguishing.
The robust 4-leg frame made of micro-alloyed steel ensures a secure stand. The standard version is epoxy coated and available in many attractive colors or optionally in chrome-plated.
- PAGHOLZ® COLOUR WOOD
- Handle hole
- Chair frame chrome plated
- Felt joint floor protectors
- Teflon floor protector
- Seat upholstery price group 1 (size 6E, 7)
- Seat upholstery price group 2 (size 6E, 7)
- Seat upholstery price group 3 (size 6E, 7)
- Seat upholstery price group 4 (size 6E, 7)
- Backrest upholstery price group 1 (size 6E, 7)
- Back upholstery price group 2 (size 6E, 7)
- Backrest upholstery price group 3 (size 6E, 7)
- Backrest upholstery price group 4 (size 6E, 7)
- PAGHOLZ® from sustainable forestry
- Optionally with grip hole, round or oval, modern and practical for carrying
- Optionally with seat and backrest upholstery (only size 6E, 7), fabrics selectable from price group 1-4
- PAGHOLZ® is extremely scratch and wear resistant, impact and break resistant, resistant to staining and abrasion as well as resistant to embers and chemicals.
- Ergonomically and orthopedically adapted, waisted shell shape for all ISO sizes from 2-7
- Extremely robust 4-legg frame due to 0.08" thick walls
- Stackable up to 8 chairs (only without seat and backrest upholstery)
PAGHOLZ® waisted shell, with ergonomic three-dimensional shell shape. Surface melamine coated and pore sealed with a scratch, impact and abrasion resistant finish created in the pressing process. Seat and back surface with pressed-in texture.
4-leg base with strong seat support plate, round tube: 0.79"/0.08", standard version epoxy coated. With articulated floor protector.
FEMB level:2017 (Level 3)DIN EN 1729-1, DIN EN 1729-2, DIN EN 16139
|Chair width||18.50 "||19.29 "||21.65 "||22.05 "|
|Chair height||25.20 "||27.56 "||31.10 "||32.28 "|
|Seat height||14.96 "||16.54 "||18.11 "||19.69 "|
|Chair depth||15.75 "||16.54 "||17.72 "||17.72 "|
|Stackability||8 pcs.||8 pcs.||8 pcs.||8 pcs.|
|Weight||9 lb||10 lb||11 lb||11 lb|