Wherever furniture is subject to particularly heavy use, we rely on PAGHOLZ®. During production, thin layers of wood veneer are pressed into the desired shape under heat with up to 2,000 tons of pressure. As a result, our PAGHOLZ® shells, despite their slim cross-section, are extremely robust and resistant: scratch and wear resistant, impact and break resistant, stain and abrasion resistant, lightfast, resistant to chemicals, flame retardant and self-extinguishing.
The slightly springy, robust C-shaped frame supports the toning of the back muscles, promotes blood circulation to the brain and thus ensures greater concentration.
- PAGHOLZ® COLOUR WOOD
- Handle hole
- PAGHOLZ® finishes
- Chair frame chrome plated
- FLOORSAFE® felt floor protectors
- Row connection (size 5-7)
- Seat upholstery price group 1 (size 6E, 7)
- Seat upholstery price group 2 (size 6E, 7)
- Seat upholstery price group 3 (size 6E, 7)
- Seat upholstery price group 4 (size 6E, 7)
- Backrest upholstery price group 1 (size 6E, 7)
- Backrest upholstery price group 2 (size 6E, 7)
- Backrest upholstery price group 3 (size 6E, 7)
- Backrest upholstery price group 4 (size 6E, 7)
- PAGHOLZ® from sustainable forestry
- Optionally with grip hole, round or oval, modern and practical to carry (not possible with backrest upholstery)
- Optionally with row connection from size 5 and larger
- Optionally with seat and backrest upholstery (only size 6E, 7), fabrics selectable from price group 1-4
- PAGHOLZ® is extremely scratch and wear resistant, impact and break resistant, resistant to staining and abrasion as well as resistant to embers and chemicals.
- Ergonomically shaped and flexible shell for all sizes from 2-7
- Extremely robust C-shape frame due to 0.10" wall thickness with the 3-component A2S FLOORSAFE® floor protectors.
- Stackable up to 5 chairs (only without seat and backrest upholstery)
- Plate and edge protectors attached to the underside protect the table when it is placed on the tabletop
PAGHOLZ® straight shell, with ergonomically shaped. Surface melamine coated and pore sealed with a scratch, impact and abrasion resistant finish created in the pressing process. Seat surface with pressed-in texture.
C-shape frame, round tube: 0.87"/0.10", standard version epoxy coated. With 3-component floor protector A2S FLOORSAFE®. Including plate and edge protectors to rest on the table top.
FEMB level:2017 (Level 3)DIN EN 1729-1, DIN EN 1729-2
|Chair width||14.17 "||15.75 "||17.32 "||18.11 "||20.47 "||20.47 "|
|Chair height||20.87 "||22.44 "||25.20 "||29.13 "||31.10 "||32.68 "|
|Seat height||11.81 "||13.39 "||14.96 "||16.54 "||18.11 "||19.69 "|
|Chair depth||13.78 "||15.35 "||16.54 "||16.54 "||19.29 "||19.29 "|
|Stackability||4 pcs.||4 pcs.||4 pcs.||5 pcs.||5 pcs.||5 pcs.|
|Weight||6 lb||7 lb||7 lb||10 lb||11 lb||12 lb|