Sled base chair
Wherever furniture is subject to particularly heavy use, we rely on PAGHOLZ®. During production, thin layers of wood veneer are pressed into the desired shape under heat with up to 2,000 tons of pressure. As a result, our PAGHOLZ® shells, despite their slim cross-section, are extremely robust and resistant: scratch and wear resistant, impact and break resistant, stain and abrasion resistant, lightfast, resistant to chemicals, flame retardant and self-extinguishing.
The robust frame made of micro-alloyed steel ensures a safe stand. The standard version is epoxy coated and available in many attractive colors or optionally in chrome-plated.
- PAGHOLZ® COLOUR WOOD
- Handle hole
- PAGHOLZ® finishes
- Chair frame chrome plated
- Felt floor protectors
- PAGHOLZ® from sustainable forestry
- Optionally with grip hole, round or oval, modern and practical to carry (not possible with backrest upholstery)
- PAGHOLZ® is extremely scratch and wear resistant, impact and break resistant, resistant to staining and abrasion as well as resistant to embers and chemicals.
- Ergonomically shaped and flexible shell for all sizes from 2-7
- Extremely stable sled frame due to 0.59" wall thickness
- Stackable up to 15 chairs (only without seat and backrest upholstery)
PAGHOLZ® straight shell, with ergonomically shaped. Surface melamine coated and pore sealed with a scratch, impact and abrasion resistant finish created in the pressing process. Seat surface with pressed-in texture.
Sled base with strong seat support plate, round tube: 0.79"/0.06", standard version epoxy coated. With plastic floor protector.
FEMB level:2017 (Level 3)DIN EN 1729-1, DIN EN 1729-2
|Chair width||17.72 "||19.29 "||19.29 "||21.26 "||21.26 "||21.26 "|
|Chair height||20.87 "||24.02 "||25.59 "||29.53 "||31.50 "||33.46 "|
|Seat height||11.81 "||13.39 "||14.96 "||16.54 "||18.11 "||19.69 "|
|Chair depth||14.96 "||15.75 "||15.75 "||18.90 "||18.90 "||19.29 "|
|Stackability||7 pcs.||7 pcs.||7 pcs.||10 pcs.||15 pcs.||15 pcs.|
|Weight||7 lb||8 lb||9 lb||11 lb||11 lb||12 lb|