Swivel spindle chair with casters
Wherever furniture is subject to particularly heavy use, we rely on PAGHOLZ®. During production, thin layers of wood veneer are pressed into the desired shape under heat with up to 2,000 tons of pressure. As a result, our PAGHOLZ® shells, despite their slim cross-section, are extremely robust and resistant: scratch and wear resistant, impact and break resistant, stain and abrasion resistant, lightfast, resistant to chemicals, flame retardant and self-extinguishing.
The concealed steel swivel spindle with anti-rotation device sits on a robust 5-star steel base, which is epoxy coated and available in many attractive colors.
- PAGHOLZ® COLOUR WOOD
- Handle hole
- PAGHOLZ® finishes
- Seat upholstery price group 1 (size 6E, 7)
- Seat upholstery price group 2 (size 6E, 7)
- Seat upholstery price group 3 (size 6E, 7)
- Seat upholstery price group 4 (size 6E, 7)
- Backrest upholstery price group 1 (size 6E, 7)
- Backrest upholstery price group 2 (size 6E, 7)
- Backrest upholstery price group 3 (size 6E, 7)
- Backrest upholstery price group 4 (size 6E, 7)
- PAGHOLZ® from sustainable forestry
- Optionally with grip hole, round or oval, modern and practical to carry (not possible with backrest upholstery)
- Optionally with seat and backrest upholstery (only size 6E, 7), fabrics selectable from price group 1-4
- Optional swivel spindle base with rubberized double casters
- PAGHOLZ® is extremely scratch and wear resistant, impact and break resistant, resistant to staining and abrasion as well as resistant to embers and chemicals.
- Ergonomically shaped and flexible shell for all sizes from 2-7
PAGHOLZ® straight shell, with ergonomically shaped. Surface melamine coated and pore sealed with a scratch, impact and abrasion resistant finish created in the pressing process. Seat surface with pressed-in texture.
Steel 5-star base, infinitely variable height adjustment by concealed steel swivel spindle with anti-rotation device. Round tubular column: 1.97", epoxy coated. Load-dependent braked casters with step protection.
FEMB level:2017 (Level 3)
DIN EN 1729-1, DIN EN 1729-2
|Chair width||26.77 "|
|Chair height||29.13-35.04 "|
|Seat height||15.75-22.83 "|
|Chair depth||26.77 "|