Seat shell made of beech plywood lacquered in an environmentally friendly way with water-based varnish.
The stable cantilever frame made of micro-alloyed steel ensures a secure stand and allows easy movement. This supports the toning of the back muscles, promotes blood circulation to the brain and thus ensures greater concentration. Ideal for administrative use in meeting and conference rooms.
- Shell with CPL coating
- Handle hole
- Backrest upholstery price group 1 (size 6)
- Seat upholstery price group 1 (size 6)
- Backrest upholstery price group 2 (size 6)
- Seat upholstery price group 2 (size 6)
- Backrest upholstery price group 3 (size 6)
- Seat upholstery price group 3 (size 6)
- Backrest upholstery price group 4 (size 6)
- Seat upholstery price group 4 (size 6)
- Felt floor protectors
- Optionally with rectangular grip hole, modern and practical to carry (not possible with backrest upholstery)
- Optionally with seat and backrest upholstery, fabrics selectable from price group 1-4
- Seat shell optionally coated with scratch-resistant multiplex decor, available in different colors
- Robust multiplex shell, environmentally friendly lacquered with water-based varnish
- Body contoured seat shell
- Robust cantilever frame due to 2.5 mm wall thickness, allows easy swinging and promotes blood circulation in the back muscles
- Stackable up to 5 chairs (only without seat and back upholstery)
Straight, rectangular seat shell, shaped to fit the body, with concealed screws. Made of multiplex, consisting of beech plywood, veneered crosswise. Standard in beech multiplex natural, environmentally friendly lacquered with water-based lacquer, edges softly rounded.
Cantilever frame, firmly welded. Round tube: 22/2.5 mm. Frame chrome-plated, with plastic floor protectors.
FEMB level:2017 (Level 3)
|Chair width||44 cm|
|Chair height||89 cm|
|Seat height||45 cm|
|Chair depth||55 cm|