Seat shell made of beech plywood lacquered in an environmentally friendly way with water-based varnish.
The sturdy 4-leg frame made of micro-alloyed steel ensures a secure stand. Since large-capacity seating often needs to be stacked, these frames are chrome-plated as standard to prevent scratching.
- Shell with CPL coating
- Handle hole
- Seat upholstery price group 1 (size 6)
- Backrest upholstery price group 1 (size 6)
- Seat upholstery price group 2 (size 6)
- Backrest upholstery price group 2 (size 6)
- Seat upholstery price group 3 (size 6)
- Backrest upholstery price group 3 (size 6)
- Seat upholstery price group 4 (size 6)
- Backrest upholstery price group 4 (size 6)
- Felt joint floor protectors
- Teflon floor protector
- Optionally with rectangular grip hole, modern and practical to carry (not possible with backrest upholstery)
- Optionally with seat and backrest upholstery, fabrics selectable from price group 1-4
- Seat shell optionally coated with scratch-resistant multiplex decor, available in different colors
- Robust multiplex shell, environmentally friendly lacquered with water-based varnish
- Body contoured seat shell
- Robust 4-leg frame due to 0.06" wall thickness
- Stackable up to 9 chairs due to stacking bar with or without seat upholstery
Straight, rectangular seat shell, shaped to fit the body, with concealed screws. Made of multiplex, consisting of beech plywood, veneered crosswise. Standard in beech multiplex natural, environmentally friendly lacquered with water-based lacquer, edges softly rounded.
4-leg frame, with integrated stacking bar. Round tube: 0.79"/0.06". Frame chrome-plated, with plastic floor protector.
DIN EN 1729-1, DIN EN 1729-2, DIN EN 16139
FEMB level:2017 (Level 3)
|Chair width||20.87 "|
|Chair height||35.43 "|
|Seat height||18.11 "|
|Chair depth||21.65 "|