4-leg chair with row connection
Seat shell made of beech plywood lacquered in an environmentally friendly way with water-based varnish.
The sturdy 4-leg frame made of micro-alloyed steel ensures a secure stand. Since large-capacity seating often needs to be stacked, these frames are chrome-plated as standard to prevent scratching.
Ideal for use in auditoriums, meeting or function rooms.
- Felt joint floor protectors
- Teflon floor protector
- Multiplex COLOUR WOOD
- Seat upholstery price group 1 (size 6)
- Seat upholstery price group 2 (size 6)
- Seat upholstery price group 3 (size 6)
- Seat upholstery price group 4 (size 6)
- Optionally with seat upholstery, fabrics selectable from price group 1-4
- Frame including row connection: Fixed rows of chairs can be quickly assembled by simply hooking them together
- Robust multiplex shell, environmentally friendly lacquered with water-based varnish
- Body contoured seat shell
- Seat shell with round cut-outs ensures optimum air circulation
- Robust 4-leg frame due to 0.06" wall thickness
- Stackable up to 9 chairs due to stacking bar with or without seat upholstery
Straight, wide seat shell, with round punchings, shaped to fit the body. Made of multiplex, consisting of beech plywood, veneered lengthwise. Standard in beech multiplex natural, environmentally friendly lacquered with water-based varnish, edges softly rounded.
4-leg frame, with row connection and integrated stacking bar. Round tube: 0.79"/0.06". Frame chrome-plated, with plastic floor protector.
FEMB level:2017 (Level 3)
DIN EN 1729-1, DIN EN 1729-2, DIN EN 16139
|Chair width||22.05 "|
|Chair height||33.46 "|
|Seat height||18.11 "|
|Chair depth||20.87 "|