Mono-column table (75x65 cm)
The mono-column table stands stable on any surface due to its floor protectors with level compensation. Two additional casters on the rear leg make it easy to move and flexible to use.
By means of convenient one-hand operation, the table can be quickly transformed from a writing table to a standing table.
- Table top HPL glued
- Table top finishes price group 2
- Table top compact board 12 mm
- Table top with multilayer melamine resin coating and robust plastic edge
- Optional compact top as tabletop, extremely robust with particularly resistant edges despite slim design
- Safety hand release prevents unintentional triggering of height adjustment
- Easy to move by tilting upward, due to 2 casters on the rear edge of the baseWith slight inclination stable mobile, due to 2 rollers on the rear edge of the foot
- Infinitely variable height adjustment in the range 70-110 cm
- Can also be used as a mobile lectern thanks to height-adjustable table column
Tabletop, 3-layer chipboard (E1), melamine coated, highly abrasion-resistant, with 3 mm plastic edge, thickness: 25 mm.
Note: Table height specifications refer to a tabletop thickness of 25 mm.
Table mounting plate, steel: 3.0 mm.
Table column, pneumatic height adjustment, square: 67 x 67 mm. Height adjustment by means of safety hand release under the table top. Table column powder coated.
H-shaped base, crossbar rectangular tube: 100/40/3 mm. Runners U-profile: 40/2 mm. Frame powder coated, with 2 floor pads with anti-slip coating at the front and 2 floor pads with level compensation at the rear. Rear additionally with 2 casters.
Table top shape: rectangular
DIN EN 15372
FEMB level:2017 (Level 3)
|70-110 cm||75 cm||65 cm||19 kg||–|